CCP QuickRef Handbook
CareFusion LTV 1200 Ventilator
Procedure: General Alarm Troubleshooting
- Press QUIET
Press affected channel: A, B, or C
- Audio tone stops
- Red light flashes on affected channel(s)
Take appropriate action(s) as indicated on display
If required, press START/STOP button to resume infusion
- 'Alarm Info' page will be displayed
Press STANDARD DISPLAY button
- Channel will start infusing
- Display reverts to 'Standard Display' screen
Info: Alert Response Keys
- QUIET: Silences advisories, alarms, and faults for two minutes.
- CANCEL: Clears alarm and advisory messages. Stops alert tones. Use when alarm/advisory cannot be corrected.
- ClrAir: Moves air bubbles past sensor. Each press advances ~0.2 ml of air/fluid. Three beeps indicates air no longer at sensor.
- CONFIRM: Present with 'Check Fluid Side' alarms. Allows infusion to continue if no upstream occlusion found.
- RETRY: Resets resumable fault conditions. Press to restart normal channel operation.
- SERVICE: Disables use of affected channel. Once pressed, channel cannot be used until pump is serviced.