CCP QuickRef Handbook
LTV 1200 Ventilator
Alarm: 'APNEA XX bpm'
- Ventilator is currently in Apnea Backup mode
- Apnea Backup mode begins when an apneic period exceeds the set Apnea Interval
- Backup respiratory rate is displayed in 'XX bpm' section.
- Apnea Backup mode will terminate when:
- Two consecutive patient-initiated breaths occur
- Operator rests APNEA alarm
- Re-evaluate patient condition
- Re-evaluate ventilator settings
- Press SILENCE RESET button twice to reset APNEA alarm and terminate Apnea Backup mode
- Apnea Backup mode is an AC mode of ventilation using current control settings
- Apnea Backup mode respiratory rate